The Best Bosses in my career!
Let me list the best bosses in my career in chronological order below.
- Srihari Babu Koppaka (The first and the last person who put his assuring palm on my back when I was in deep trauma and mental shock. He even promised to make me next to him in his PacketWare.)
- Srinivas Nallamottu (The one who pursued me by offering me the best offer of those times.)
- Mallikharjuna Rao (The boss I slept with when I feared seeing a ghost near a graveyard. Nothing was wrong because I felt he was like my father’s younger brother. He offered me a USD100k salary though I was not performing at work.)
- Mallareddy Karra (He is the most forgiving of All my bosses. As I was gone mad, I felt my first love come to The USA and started staying in his home, so under that illusion, I misbehaved with his spouse. Still, he understood that I was innocent and spared me twice. He always offered me good food.)
- Raghu Ponnapalli (I first met him at Sun Microsystems, Chelmsford. He is excellent, and he also offered me a position in Xinthe just on a personal basis. I was happy to work for him, and he never blamed me.)
- Ahmad Kasmieh (He was the one who wanted me to marry her sister, Gehan. I miss Gehan and pray for her well-being.)
- Mansoor Khan (My one and only boss from Pakistan. He used to care for our Indian contractors very well.)
- Anusheel Gupta (My PM at Infosys trained me quite well, and he even gave me a free hand at work.)
- Sridhar Panuganti (I bad-mouthed him at home due to hearing voices, but still, he spared me.)
- Praveen Thakur (I didn’t forget my dinner at his home.)
- Praveen Bhatia (I complained against him to top management, but he still took care of me and even had lunch at my home.)
- Kiran Kumar Chintanippu (He is my classmate and one of my best friends.)
- Mahalakshmi Iyer (My first lady boss and the best among them. She is down to earth and treated me with respect and love.)
- Peter Haro (The best manager in my life.)
- Mike Dunker (Will always remembers him for his parties and good recommendations.)
- Manthena Raju (He is very kind and generous. Misunderstanding parted us.)
- Robert H Steele (He was the one who made me improve Fallov to this level. The way he mentored me silently was stunning.)
Lastly, I would apologise to All these bosses for misunderstanding them. Trust me; I kept them in the communication loop even while complaining against them due to misunderstanding and my then madness. Kindly forgive me for such a nuisance though naive.
Check out Fallov — Meet New People & Friends Near Me | Find Matches Online